Saturday, March 24, 2012

Welcome

Hello fellow bloggers and readers of this blog. I do believe I have finally got everything set up so thanks for coming back.

I will start by mentioning a series I just finished. Game of Thrones the HBO series was a thrilling action packed adventure and worth picking up on dvd. Each episode leaves you waiting for more as they end on a bit of a cliffhanger and the characters are developed extremely well. I have heard the books are better however having not read them for myself I cannot confirm or deny this. For anyone interested in fantasy or like medieval movies/series Game of Thrones is one not to be missed.

2 comments:

  1. I'll check it out. sounds worth watching

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The new season starts in April and I am already impatient. They ended last season on a cliffhanger as most episodes and so now I have to wait. The character development is good and the interactions with characters are complex it took a few episodes to get them down decently.

      Delete